Canada Immigration

Canada Immigration

If you are looking to Live and work in Canada from 1 to 2 years or looking to settle permanently, please look at one of the Visa options below in order to make your Canadian dream come true!

International Experience Canada (IEC) Working Holiday Visa

The IEC Visa allows young individuals from around the world to enter Canada to live and work for 1-2 years and gain valuable experience of Canada. Only the below nationalities qualify for the IEC Visa and there is a quota system for this visa, which means only a small number of visas are issued every year. Because of the popularity of the visa the quota finishes very soon after opening. Read More or Fill an Assessment form for the IEC Visa Now

Express Entry Federal Experienced Employee Visa

The Federal Skilled Worker Visa is for individuals looking to relocate to Canada to live and work on a permanent basis. In order to qualify for a Federal skilled worker Visa, applicants need to have work experience in one of the occupations currently in demand in Canada and have the English language skills and qualifications required. Read more or Fill the Federal Skilled Worker Assessment form

Canadian Work Permits

The Canadian Work permits are designed for Canadian employers to recruit staff from overseas if they are unable to find a suitable candidate within Canada. the Canadian employer is required to advertise the position in Canada and see if there are local people who could take up the position, they can then apply to the HRSDA for a LMIA and once the LMIA has been approved the candidate can then apply for a work permit and enter Canada. – Fill our assessment form now to find out if you would qualify for the work permit. There are also other requirements to be met for the visa that we can clarify.

Provincial Nominee Program

Canadian Provinces have their own Skilled visa and other programs to fulfill their skilled shortages. Under the PNP programs there are various different routes and visas available. Fill an Assessment form for the PNP Program Now

Spouse/Partner Visa

If you are married to or in an unmarried relationship with a Canadian citizen or a Canadian permanent resident (including same sex), you could be accepted on one of the family class visas. Fill an Assessment form to see if you are eligible