My experience was Excellent – from the day I got in contact with them they have been extremely helpful, always easy to contact with any queries and always came back to me swiftly with any information I needed to know. They also kept the pressure on me to send in any documentation etc. on time so as to make sure we met the deadlines, if not I may have got lazy myself and not got stuff in on time.
Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190) is aimed at workers with relevant work experience and/or qualifications which are in demand in one of Australia’s states or territories. Please fill the skilled assessment form and find out if you could be accepted for the skilled independent visa (subclass 190) program.
Some of the key requirements to obtain Skilled Nominated Visa for Australia are:
- Be under the age of 50 years
- Have work experience and/or qualifications in one of the occupations which are in demand in one of the Australian state or territories.
- Meet the qualification and work experience requirements.
- Score 60 in the points test.
- Meet the assessing authority requirements.
- Fill the filled assessment form now or speak to one of our experts now on +44 203 757 46 56
Applicants, their spouse/partner and dependent children are given an Australia permanent residency visa under the 190 visa category. The applicants also get access to healthcare and social security facilities and visa holders can also apply for an Australian Citizenship. You are required to visit Australia within a year to activate your visa, Once this is done you have up to 5 years to start living in Australia.
Fill the assessment form now or speak to one of our experts now on +44 203 757 46 56